- Damage to your personal belongings or stored goods
- Damage to your insulation, increasing your electric bills
- Frayed wiring from their gnawing, creating a fire hazard
- Ruined ceiling below your attic and walls due to their urine and feces soaking
- Exposure to harmful diseases like leptospirosis and rat-bite fever
- Irritating noises at night
The Four-Step Process
Here at Critter Control® Sarasota, we’ve come up with a proven 4 step process to locate and remove rats from your attic and keep them out for good.
- Inspection: After you call for your free consultation, a technician will inspect your home and locate the infestation. They will then determine the size and severity of the outbreak, and the available options to remove it.
- Removal: Our technicians will always work with you to come up with the best plan on how to remove all the rats from your attic, making sure the safety of your family and home come first.
- Restoration: Once the rats are safely removed, we’ll get to cleaning up after the critters. Any messes they have left behind, we’ll take care of, even if it means having to re-do your attic’s insulation.
- Exclusion: Once your attic is back to normal, we’ll do a sweep through your house and make sure to seal up any entry or exit point the rats may have created to ensure you’ll never have an infestation again.
Don’t let rats in your attic destroy your home or put your family at risk. Call Critter Control® Sarasota today to schedule your free consultation.